SSIS-DTS Package Search provides an easy way to find the SSIS and DTS packages that reference a server, database, table, stored procedure, column, etc. Be proactive and easily find the changes required in the SSIS and DTS packages before your next database roll out.
* searches all connections, properties, steps, SQL, scripts and tasks within all packages in a package repository.
* searches packages stored on Microsoft® SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008 with any service pack level or in .dts files.
* matches on property name in the search with the Property Name option turned on.
* searches are case senstive/insensitive with the Case Sensitive option.
* multiple search terms can be found in a package.
* AND/OR the search terms with the Match Any Search String/Match All Search Strings.
* search for the terms anywhere in the package or limit to the property level with Match Level.
* search for the terms in a specific property.
* DTSRUN SQL agent job step search with optional decryption
* great for security audits (the screen shot above shows the advanced search configuration to find all the packages with connections the use the sa or admin user id.
* filter the "chatty" results of a single term search.
* no need for those complicated regular expressionssearch results are presented in a tree view.
* search results can be saved for viewing at a later time.
* generate complete package documentation by switching to documentation mode
* enable/disable search warnings, added specifically to handle packages with UDL connections
* select file based packages at the directory level
* 1 year of support included.
* follow this link to download a fully working copy of SSIS-DTS Package Search with a 30 day evaluation license.